Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 23:49:31 +0800

> Well, I decided to risk putting together this guy. Any tips?

okay:

1. The weak joint is the ankle. make sure to use some white glue there.

2. The headphone cannon is a bit fragile, specially the antenna.

3: The side hip plates are nice, but a bit limited in movement when the
rifle is slung to it.

4. careful about the hoses that come with it...cut exactly to what it says.

other than that, ENJOY it! it's one of the best MG kits in my book.
that's why I have two of them.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.