Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 23:43:40 +0800

> I personally think the character designs are sort of the new 90's
>style...you'll notice that in some of the more recent anime shows like
>Cowboy Bebop, there is sort of a trend toward making the characters have
>smaller eyes and more proportioned faces, giving anime less of a cartoony
>look and more of a 'real' look. I've noticed similar patterns in 0083(By the
>same designer as Bebop)even though it's 8 years old(Still looks good,
>though).

I first noticed this style with macross plus. I like it, it gives a new
feel for the genre, and I think it is one of the ways for anime to go in.
0083, for me had some wonderful chara designs, like MOnsha and Burning, and
specially Cima Garaha...but well, the new stuff is much more exciting.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.