Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 22:52:02 -0700

> Well, I decided to risk putting together this guy. Any tips?

The fabric "cables" have a hard time to stay on even if they don't
get frayed as you cut them. Definitely glue them to keep them in
place.

The arm joints aren't strong enough for all the weapons and accessories
you can slap on - it can hold the shield OK but once you add the e-caps
fo rthe beam rifle on the shield the left arm starts to have a hard time
holding its pose. The side skirt armors also have a hard time keeping
bazooka clips in place due to loose connection design. As for mounting
the bazooka on the butt, good luck balancing it... you might need to putty
up the firing end to add some weight since the bazooka clip tends to make
that end heavier and thus hard to balance.

The "earphone" vulcan piece also has a hard time staying on the Mk-II's
head. I'd recommend gluing the earphone piece itself (not necessarily
to the head) since they tend to fall apart.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0