Nicholas \ (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 14:49:48 -0700

> Outlaw Star,
>
> wasn't that supposed to be a half assed cowboy bebop copy? I haven't seen
it
> because of that......

Absolutely not!
It's a more action oriented and in general "fun" show, in my opinion. I've
seen almost all of it (only about 5 episodes to go!) and I loved every
minute of it. Suzuka is now my favorite female anime character of all time
=) Anyone who's an assassin, wear's traditional japanese clothes, wields a
wooden sword (which can't be detected by wooden scanners), and has hair that
cool MUST be worshipped =)
It's not art by any means, but if you want an entertaining show, by all
means watch it.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
http://www.wingzero.net - Home of the HQ Gundam Image Archive
"Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups."