Ryan Freeman (ryan.freeman@worldnet.att.net)
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 13:27:07 -0400

 Favorite UC series: CCA (Hey, no category for a movie so I guess it fits
here.)
 Favorite Alternate Dimention: Endless Waltz/Gundam Wing(Although, UC is
still the best in my books.)
 Best Looking Gundam: Tough one....but I'd say the "Alex"
 Worst Looking Gundam: Hmmm....no comment
 Best OAV Series: Gundam 0080
 Best Enemy Mobile Suit: Sazabi by far (oh, baby got the MG on order)
 Stupidest Idea for a Gundam Anime Crossover: Hmmm...no sure this can be
answered since I don't like the idea of any Gundam crossover.

-Ryan Freeman-