Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 22:07:51 +0800

>Oh, and as I've never watched El-Hazard, I don't have this problem. And
how is the animation low quality? I mean look at some of the other tv
series put out during the time it was in. Slayers Try? Record of Lodoss
War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight? Martian Successor Nadesico? Brain
Powered? All of those are of lower to comparable quality at least (and
comparable only in the cases of Nadesico and Brain Powered). Cowboy Bebop
I'll admit was better, but it seems like it was made more like an OAV
series to me. Granted, I haven't seen everything out there, but what I have
seen doesn't let me agree with you. Could you please explain what you mean
by low quality animation in the series? I'm not sure I follow you.
>As for the boomers, that is the one thing that really threw me at first.
Now, I simply suspend disbelief. After all, it's not like this is real. For
one thing, in real life, it would seem that power armor might increase your
strength, but it would also decrease you agility. Don't see that in the
Knight Sabers' outfits (although you do with military and ADPolice power
suits).

I have just had the pleasure of watching the new BGC...and I have to admit,
I find the older version way more entertaining. I dunno, I prefer the
pacing of the first series more.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.