Sedusa66@aol.com
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 05:14:22 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/00 1:22:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ubik@austin.rr.com writes:

> EVA,
Yes, I for one thought that this was a GREAT reinterpretation of the mecha
genre...

Perfect
> Blue

Very good thriller in an animation format

, Lain,

I wont even begin to comment on this as it is a very good representation of
my personal ideologies which border on religion........... [AI is our
legacy as human beings, but I'm an avowed cyberpunk hehe :]

 Cowboy BeBop,

Pretty dope series....

 Photon,

Haven't seen it yet so I'm blameless in my judgement :)

Outlaw Star,

wasn't that supposed to be a half assed cowboy bebop copy? I haven't seen it
because of that......