Peter Savin (psavin@olywa.net)
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 18:37:14 -0700

I just aquired 2 1/100 Galbaldy-B kits (wish I had a 3rd!), and plan to
convert them into the Gaz-R/L (The shiny chrome will look really nice next
to my nearly completed Hyaku-Shiki!). I had the Gaz-R/L kit years ago (long
since lost), and am trying to remember all of the differences between the
MS's. The shoulder armor, backpack mounted beam sabre, and "joust" are the
differences I remember. Are there others? It seems the the backpack must
be different to house the beam sabre. Does anyone have any pictures of the
back?

Peter Savin
bawoo@shiporama.org