Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 15:15:00 -0700

>Hi all, I was wondering what gundam books any of you recommend and why.

The Data Collection books from MediaWorks make up a good series of pocket-
sized reference guides to each of the Gundam series. They even have
issues dedicated to resources on the mobile suits from video games and
side stories. They started as a virtual reprint of the out-of-print
Entertainment Bibles published by Bandai's publishing division in the early
1990s, but has expanded beyond that as new series were being made.

The NewType 100% Collection books is basically the "bigger and more complete"
versions of the Data Collection/Entertainment Bibles, although it does not
necessarily have everything found in an EB/DC book.

The Rapport Deluxe series is not very consistent, quality-wise. The 0083
book they put out was excellent, but their Wing books have this rushed-
out-the-door-to-cash-in-on-the-craze kind of feel them.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0