Sedusa66@aol.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 18:03:58 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/00 9:21:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
heero@earthlink.net writes:

> It's also a matter of taste, alot of newbies think late 80s anime looks
dated.
> wanna strangle the little twerps when they talk about the "Low animation
> quality" of "Fight Iczer One." ugh.

Personally I prefer the style of early 80's anime to late 80's (With many
exceptions of course) ... I think it has something to do with the style of
character design that was popular and the colors which seemed to be used
preferentially...