MattKPau@aol.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:18:25 EDT

Hi all, I was wondering what gundam books any of you recommend and why. I
have the MS Encyclopedia and a bunch of guindam weapons mooks. I can't read
japonese, so I'd prefer books with lotsa pictueres and less text. I was
thinking of getting MS ERA, but other than that can;'t really decide which
other books to get.

p.s. any gundam fans in austin, TX recommend any places to get gundam models
here? I found one store, but it wanted $100 for a 4000 yen kit, uhmm, a lil
bit too overpriced

THanks
~Matt