Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:56:11 -0700

> The 0080 Federation MSes are very good, with translucent parts and
>all; The Zeon MSes however, had serious problems with posability -- the Rick
>Dom II, Gelgoog JG and Kampfer all had no mobility at the waist, which is
>very strange as all the Federation MSes had that. Not to mention some colour
>problems with the Zeon suits.

The marine suits have serious problems with their feet, especially the
Hygog. The Zugock-E held up better, but was not as structurally sound
as the original Zugock kit.

>>The Gelgoog Jg was also the most hated 0080 kit here a few years ago.
>
> Really? Which kit replaced it?

I think a lot of people agreed that Kampfer was the most awful of the lot
now, after they realized it doesn't offer much after you take away its
accessories.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0