Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 01:09:43 +0800

At 16:59 06/23/2000 -0000, Roland Thigpen wrote:
>Yep. Actually, the major problem I have with Lina's new look is that her
hair is brown (kinda hypocritical for me to complain about Lina's hair color
while saying that I don't mind Nene's huh? Well, I'm just full of
contradictions like that...).

        I like Nene's style now -- looks a lot more mature than the kawaii
look she had.

>I liked it better when it was black and she was always wearing that
headband. As they said in the dub when Priss's band first sees her, she's
kind of a mousy country babe now.

        Well, her new background *is* a mousy country babe -- she went back
home for a matchmaking session later. It was quite funny. =)

>> Oh, right. A slight note for Lodoss War fans. Apparently the Seiyuu
>>for Deedlit died in Feburary this year..
>You're kidding. Damn. She was great as Deedlit. That is...well, words can't
describe it well enough.

        Niiyama Shiho died at the age of 29 on 7th Feburary 2000. No cause
of death is mentioned. Got it off some Seiyuu site, can't remember which.

        I agree; Niiyama was great as Deedlit.