Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
23 Jun 2000 16:59:48 -0000

On Sat, 24 Jun 2000 00:53:12 +0800 Lim Jyue <lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg> wrote:
>At 16:45 06/23/2000 -0000, Roland Thigpen wrote:
>
> Linna isn't exactly very different from previously; Sylia and Nene
>were the major changes, but IMO it's all pretty much for the better. For
>one, Linna actually had more of a personality now..

Yep. Actually, the major problem I have with Lina's new look is that her hair is brown (kinda hypocritical for me to complain about Lina's hair color while saying that I don't mind Nene's huh? Well, I'm just full of contradictions like that...). I liked it better when it was black and she was always wearing that headband. As they said in the dub when Priss's band first sees her, she's kind of a mousy country babe now.

> Oh, right. A slight note for Lodoss War fans. Apparently the Seiyuu
>for Deedlit died in Feburary this year..

You're kidding. Damn. She was great as Deedlit. That is...well, words can't describe it well enough.

Roland