Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 00:28:39 +0800

At 09:37 06/23/2000 -0600, Echo|Fox wrote:
>As for BGC2040, I watched the first 4 episodes and just couldn't get into
>it.

        I suggest you try watching the other episodes -- the episodes get
much better after that, since the plot really started to take off. And as
the focus came off Linna, Priss is given more screen time and her
personality does improve.

>About the only thing I've really liked about it was As Sekiria's vocal's for
>Priss ... I picked up the Vocal Collection CD and its _great_. Like, really,
>really great.

        Yep -- as a matter of fact, I'm listening to it now. Excellent stuff.