Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:54:04 -0600 (MDT)

I've yet to see the original MSG, either in TV or movie form, so I'm not
exactly sure how dated it's supposed to look (sue me ;p I don't own a VCR
at my place, and I never could find them for rent when I was living with
my parents). Certainly Zeta, which I have seen, isn't up to "modern"
standards, but after you watch a few episodes of it you no longer notice
the difference and just sit back and enjoy the show..
However, from some pictures I've seen which seem to be screen grabs, MSG
doesn't really look all that bad, just different. So for someone who's
seen both, how does the animation compare to, say, Bubblegum Crisis (the
original, not that horrible, horible mistake that is BGC2040. Nene has
pink hair. PINK damnit.), which was made a few years later. It's often
referred to as having dated animation, but it doesn't bother me in the
slightest and I quite like its "feel" ... except for Priss's hair of
course. Ugg. Concentrated evil, that is =)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler