Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:38:33 -0600 (MDT)

> BTW, "The Gundam Chronicles" is an excellent
> introductory guide which cover every Gundam series
> (animations, comics, novels, etc) from all the UC
> series to G Gundam, Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz, and
> Gundam X. I highly recommmend this book to new Gundam
> and Gundam Wing fans.

Sounds Spiffy =)
What's it usually sell for and where's the best place to get a copy? I'm
trying to get the rest of the Gundam Episode Guides (also highly
reccomended) since they're quite reasonably priced for their coolness
factor. I've also got my copy of the MS Encyclopedia on order, but its
backordered. d0h. Anyone know of any online stores that sell it and
actually have it in stock/have a reasonable chance of getting it in in
this lifetime? :P

Echo|Fox