Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 22:55:28 -0700

>Just one warning, the animation in the movie compilations (and the series
>itself) is dated.

I keep hearing about how "dated" the animation of the original Gundam was,
but if you go back and rewatch the original TV series of Macross, I think
their animation quality is comparable (you'll be surprised at how memory
plays tricks with what you remembered about Robotech/Macross). In fact,
Macross is much worse when it comes to distortion of character faces and
color mismatching - at least during the early episodes.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0