Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:08:19 -0700

Dafydd writes,

>Me, I'd like to see an Asterisk ("Called Star") Gundam.

  I guess the pilot would be a real wild card.

>It would use the Dot
>Com system to make other MS go splat. It would be upgraded to the Dagger and
>then the Double Dagger, but they'd all just be footnotes in history. (And
>quite a cite, I might add!)

  Ooooh, aaargh. Just for that, I'm coming after you with the Bang Gundam!

  Speaking of which, when Network Solutions started advertising
themselves as "the dot-com people," my immediate reaction was "Gee, hope
I never run into the colon-slash-slash people"...

>So the Titans broke about every ban in existence: nerve gas, colony drops,
>Colony Laser, attack on neutrals ... everything but nukes and
biologicals. Or
>are enhanced humans and artificial Newtypes "biological weapons"?

  Probably not, but yeah, otherwise they were a pretty rowdy bunch. :-)

-- Mark