Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:33:57 -0700

>Just got mine today. I thought RX-78 was bad, this one's worst of all. Very
>disappointed.

Ouch, that's a discouraging sign for the product line's future. Kind of
makes you wonder, exactly how popular is the Zeta Gundam? Bandai had to
make a Zeta in nearly all of their product lines - SD Head Striker, original
HG line, SD Turn Flash series, PalmTop, Hyper Gundam... even a PG treatment.
Yet we don't see a PG Valkyrie in sight (I'd bet it can outsell the PG Zeta
10 to 1 at least, even at a higher price tag).

>There was no way my Zeta could hold Hyper Mega Launcher. so, I gave it to my
>Dom.

LOL!

>I also got Okawara's version of RX-78. A lot batter than original RX-78.
>Joints
>are much tighter.

Cool! So no more falling forearms, eh?

Eddie