Ray Hashman (megaman@infinet.com)
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:36:43 -0400

> Yeah, I mentioned that a week ago. Loran's clever, isn't he? BTW, how
> are you liking the series? I am really enjoying it, though like Eddie
> pointed out, there are some really bizarre chara designs that I don't
> know if I'll ever get used to.

Definately enjoying it. I don't understand what's so bad about the designs
fo the mechs. The Turn A is one of the most maneuverable units since
Evangelion.

Charactres are looking good to me. It fits the theme pretty well. Simplier
times, different class of characters.

It was interesting to see a squad of Zakus unable to defeat a squad of
Flats.