Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:02:57 -0700

> I'm wondering, am I ready for Master Grade? I've assembled the
>following standard Bandai kits: -HGUC 1/144 Zaku III -HGUC 1/144 Hyaku
>Shiki -08th MS Team HG 1/144 Gundam Ez8 -08th MS team HG 1/144 GM sniper
>-0080 1/144 GM command -Turn A 1/144 Sumo -1/144 Gundam Epyon -1/144
>Gundam Heavyarms -1/144 Gundam Shenlong -1/144 Wing Gundam -SD GG0 GP02
> Chris

You mentioned that you had problems with the HGUC Zaku III. What exactly
was the problem(s) you had? The MG kits are more complicated/time-
consuming than that. If your problem with the HGUC Zaku III had less to do
with the kit's design itself than you may not be ready for MG kits.

Has anyone noticed how the icon-based, Japanese-free assembly diagrams they
used for the overseas Wing kits has now made their way to, for example, the
HGUC Gouf kit? However, this was not done with the PG Zeta's instructions.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0