Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:37:42 -0600 (MDT)

Hmm ... Star Trek has Trekkers, the X-Files has X-Philes, Transformers has
TransFans, but what are Gundam fans called, collectively? I see a lot of
mass media type places saying "Gundamaniacs" but I don't really care for
that term.
I know that specifically people on the GML could be called GMLer's
(perhaps pronounced Jimlers? ;p)
Anyone have any thoughts?

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler