Echo|Fox (
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:37:42 -0600 (MDT)

Hmm ... Star Trek has Trekkers, the X-Files has X-Philes, Transformers has
TransFans, but what are Gundam fans called, collectively? I see a lot of
mass media type places saying "Gundamaniacs" but I don't really care for
that term.
I know that specifically people on the GML could be called GMLer's
(perhaps pronounced Jimlers? ;p)
Anyone have any thoughts?

Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler - Home of the High Quality Gundam Image Archive
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree,
is by accident.  That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We
cause accidents." - Nathaniel Borenstein

- Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Fri Jun 23 2000 - 03:33:42 JST