Jeff Caraway (bcaraway@bellsouth.net)
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:25:36 -0400

Hi,

> Jeff,
>
> You are driving my future car.... We are moving into a new house in a few
> months and by next year after they repave the roads and complete the
> driveway I hope to be the owner of a new M3. My wife has been bugging me
> for years to buy one because whever we see one I just stand there in awe.
> BTW. I have never driven a M3 (other than in my dreams) but I remember
> reading that the new M3 will have the same motor as the european spec
> M3's.....

Glad to see another M3 junkie on the list. Just let me tell you... they are
well worht lusting after! Mine is the most compitent and fun car I've ever
owned. It blows the poor old Porsche 944S I owned totally away.
Yes... the 2001 M3 will be the same car as the Euro. No longer will they
detune a car just because it is going to the US. Sadly for me though... the
new one will have about 100 more horses than mine. Bummer!!!
Good luck with your purchase and LMK if you need any info.

Jeff C