BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 03:15:37 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/00 9:09:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, scorpio@best.com
writes:

<< That was the original explanation offered by Bandai execs last year in
 Hobby Japan's GEX column. Since they're now doubling up MG and HG-UC
 releases, they've presumably changed their minds, but this _was_ based on
 direct comments from Bandai Hobby staff. >>

  I forgot this, when I said it was speculation, I didn't mean to sound rude
and if I did I am sorry. Its just in the NG some talked about it, but no one
bothered to say what the source was. I am suspicious of info, if no source is
given.

  I appreciate you telling me this, so I don't make that mistake again.

Aaron