BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 03:07:34 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/00 9:09:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, scorpio@best.com
writes:

<< That was the original explanation offered by Bandai execs last year in
 Hobby Japan's GEX column. Since they're now doubling up MG and HG-UC
 releases, they've presumably changed their minds, but this _was_ based on
 direct comments from Bandai Hobby staff. >>

  Thank you for telling me this. People in a newsgroup said this, but forgot
to mention this little fact. They acted like it was speculation without an
official statement about. It was hard to belive, when no one in the NG(as far
as I know) backed it up this fact, you know?

Aaron