BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:57:44 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/00 10:50:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< An interesting commercial for the new Gundam PS2 game(Not G-savior but the
other one) has been revealed. The commercial seems to be targeted toward
American audiences, since it incorporates some Wing footage as well(Even
though Wing has probably nothing to do with this game)as well as some stuff
from 08th MS team and Giren's Greed(I think)the graphics look impressive. >>

  Where is this movie at, so I can download and view it? If you did have a
link in the email, it did not show up.

Aaron