BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:43:54 EDT

In a message dated 6/21/00 7:49:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, MS06ZAK@aol.com
writes:

<< but wasn't the point of the HGUC line to make kits that would never be MG?

 But now that they have the GP-01 coming that shoots that idea down. It
would
 be nice. Personally I think that 1/100 MG Marine Mecha (Gog, Z'Gock,etc.)
 would be really awesome if done correctly. >>

  No, it wasn't. Bandai has never stated this. Several Gundam fans came to
this conclusion of their own accord, based on speculation. Like yo say since
an HG UC GP01 is coming, this fact blows that theory away. I take everything
with a grain of salt when I hear something on a ML, message board and other
eletronic forms of communcation, espcially when there's no official info to
support a claim.

Aaron