Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:13:30 MST

>I just finished Gundam 0083 (heh...took me long enough) but im confused
>about
>some things...
>
><spoiler space>
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>
>ok, here goes.
>
>1) What was the exact affiliation of Cima and her fleet? Were they part of
>the Federation or just Fed allied?

Cima led a Zeon special operations unit during the OYW. Her unit did a lot
of dirty jobs (like gassing colony cylinders) and because of that the
Republic of Zeon turned them away after the war. She allied her fleet with
Delaz for a while, then double crossed him when she got a better deal from
the Federation.

>2) The core unit of the Stamen, was that a replica of the GP-01 or was that
>an entirely new suit? Also, did its design have anything to do with
>Kelley's
><sp?> MA (dendrobium orchid, right?)

You seem to be a bit confused here.

The big red MA Kelly pilots is the Wal-Waldo. It has nothing to do with the
GP-03.

The GP-03 Dendrobium Orchis is the big mobile weapons platform Kou pilots in
the last few episodes.

The GP-03 Dendrobium Stamen is the core unit of the Orchis. It was
developed as part of the Gundam Project, like the GP-01, but it is a
seperate design. It's related to the GP-01 about as much as the GP-02 is.

>3) What was the name of the unit Gato piloted after he lost the GP-02?

It's called the Neue Ziel (it's German meaning 'New Goal').