Freedom045@aol.com
Wed Jun 21 20:03:16 2000

In a message dated Wed, 21 Jun 2000 7:50:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Diglettdig@aol.com writes:

<< I just finished Gundam 0083 (heh...took me long enough) but im confused about
some things...

1) What was the exact affiliation of Cima and her fleet? Were they part of the Federation or just Fed allied? >>

They were traitors to Delaz who allied themselves with the Feds.

<<2) The core unit of the Stamen, was that a replica of the GP-01 or was that an entirely new suit?>>

That was the GP-03

<<Also, did its design have anything to do with Kelley's MA (dendrobium orchid, right?)>>

No.

<<3) What was the name of the unit Gato piloted after he lost the GP-02?>>

The Neue Ziel (German for "New Goal")