Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
21 Jun 2000 23:57:03 -0000

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:49:07 EDT Diglettdig@aol.com wrote:
>I just finished Gundam 0083 (heh...took me long enough) but im confused about
>some things...
>
><spoiler space>
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>-
>
>ok, here goes.
>
>1) What was the exact affiliation of Cima and her fleet? Were they part of
>the Federation or just Fed allied?

>2) The core unit of the Stamen, was that a replica of the GP-01 or was that
>an entirely new suit? Also, did its design have anything to do with Kelley's
><sp?> MA (dendrobium orchid, right?)

The core unit was the GP03 Gundam. This MS was the actual Dendrobium Stamen, while the outer, larger unit was the Dendrobium Orchis.

And no, this was the third prototype unit that the Albion crew picked up from La Vie En Rose, and its appropriation and the consequent actions are what caused Kou to be sentenced at the end of the series and Captain Synapse to sentenced to death. It had nothing to do with Kelly's MA, the MA-06 Val Valo.

>3) What was the name of the unit Gato piloted after he lost the GP-02?

It was the AMA-X2 Neue Ziel.