Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:54:52 +0800

Hullo,

----- Original Message -----
From: <Diglettdig@aol.com>

> I just finished Gundam 0083 (heh...took me long enough) but im confused
about
> some things...
>
> <spoiler space>
>
> ok, here goes.
>
> 1) What was the exact affiliation of Cima and her fleet? Were they part of
> the Federation or just Fed allied?

She was Zeon affiliated before she got betrayed by them. She's really a
mercenary. I guess her betrayal of the Delaz Fleet was proof that Earth had
more money than the Zeon did.

> 2) The core unit of the Stamen, was that a replica of the GP-01 or was
that
> an entirely new suit? Also, did its design have anything to do with
Kelley's
> <sp?> MA (dendrobium orchid, right?)

An entirely new mobile suit... the Dendrobium Stamen. GP-03.
Kelly Layzner's MA is a Zeon mobile armor which I think is based on Lalah
Sun's MA from the original series - the name of his MA is the Val Varo.

Check Mechadomain to look up on this. http://mechadomain.gundam.com

> 3) What was the name of the unit Gato piloted after he lost the GP-02?

The Mobile Armor Neue Ziel

That's all... :P

Fed

Quis custodiet