Diglettdig@aol.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:49:07 EDT

I just finished Gundam 0083 (heh...took me long enough) but im confused about
some things...

<spoiler space>

ok, here goes.

1) What was the exact affiliation of Cima and her fleet? Were they part of
the Federation or just Fed allied?
2) The core unit of the Stamen, was that a replica of the GP-01 or was that
an entirely new suit? Also, did its design have anything to do with Kelley's
<sp?> MA (dendrobium orchid, right?)
3) What was the name of the unit Gato piloted after he lost the GP-02?

thats all for now i guess, cant wait to go back to chinatown and get Zeta...

--bob

"The first principle of the Shinsengumi is that it is unworthy to deviate
from the warrior's path. A warrior does not know how to flee before the
enemy!!"
--Saitou Hajime