Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:56:19 -0400

I was thinking..how about a new line of MSV for all those cool-looking variants that we've seen in the various series, but were never made into kits, or even those that exist only on the drawing board? I'd personally like to see variants like the GM Cold Climate version, the GM Sniper II,Mass-produced Guncannon, The Dom Tropen and the GP-04. It could help expand the line beyond the current too-hard-for-novice-modelers-like-myself Master Grade, the rereleased Wing kits, and the HGUC line(Which so far has only had models that have been available as gunpla in the past). I think it personally would sell well(As long as they put a Gundam or two in there, that is)

Chris