Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:30:15 -0700

It's funny how bad things happen one after another... check out what I
just got from the eBay auction division of ActionAce.com after winning
one of their auctions yesterday:

>From: acexchange@myauctionwatch.com
>Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:23:25 -0700
>To: gundam@loop.com
>
>Hello, I regret to inform you that ActionAce.com
>is no longer doing auctions. All completed
>auctions that are not paid for by 3:00pm PDT will
>not be honored. If you have not registered your
>credit card please send the info. to me along with
>your shipping address and I will process it today.
>ALL MONEY ORDERS OR PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE
>ACCEPTED AND WILL BE SENT BACK.
>
>Please accept my apologies,
>Alan
>Ebay Auction Master
>Acexchange.com

>AuctionWatch.com
>Buy Anywhere. Sell Anywhere. Start Here.
>Search over 300 auction sites with just one click.
>http://dbmeta.auctionwatch.com/meta/

Now what kind of legitimate business gives you less than 4
hours to respond to their e-mail? Their online credit card
registration server is, as of now, shut down. Looks like
somebody is taking the money and running!

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0