Nemus (nemus@tiscalinet.it)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:41:00 +0200

Brian wrote:

> What is the state of the Medical Technology in the UC timeline? In most
> anime/sci-fi you see all kinds of advanced healing equipement, but I have
> not seen any in Gundam.

I haven't seen any type of cloning tecnology. While in MS Era there's
some talk about cybernetcs both Kelly and Shiro(?) apperared to be still
mutilated. Maybe the prostetics tecnology is still for the wealthier
ones.

Vincenzo

And now for your viewing pleasure. The Mistress of the Macabre. The
Epitome of Evil. The most sinister woman to dance on the face of the
earth. Lowly dogs, get on your knees, bow your heads and worship at the
feet of SANTANICO PANDEMONIUM!
-Razor Charlie, "From Dusk 'till Dawn"