Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:29:50 -0400

> Perhaps. After a few "look they put RX-71 instead of RX-73", "they said it
> was V Gundam not Nu", they are so dumb yadda yadda yadda... I stopped
> reading. Again if there was useful info, I don't mind, but perhaps I was
> unlucky. Most of the mails I have read were just simple ragging (look at
> the title for instance).

Who knows, maybe some people like to see how big a thread they can get when
posting something. [Cowering in da corner if anyone's annoyed by my comment]

> And no, you were not being rude. You had valid points. I just think the
> noise was way higher than it need be.
> ___

Thanks, and you may be right. :-)
But allot of people (here) seemed to be very opinionated and would to input
voiced. Quite frankly, I don't mind. I did a similiar thing awhile back
but with some passion (my bad), when I came out the 'darkness'. But, I'd
have to say that I've toned it down - I hope. ;-)

Well, that's all I to say in this thread. No more from me. I promise.

> On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, Thomas Yung wrote:
> > > I can understand some frustration, but isn't this going somewhat OT?
I've
> > > been getting so much email about action ace and their mistake
> > > (read: ragging). I don't really give a crap. They get it wrong, they
get
> > > it wrong. If there is tryly a question (eg. they advertised this, am I
> > > getting what I want to get if I order it?) then I could understand the
> > > traffic. If you don't like them, please don't order from them.
> > >
> > > Sheesh.
> > > ___
> >
> > I don't know about you, but I'm finding this information quite
informative.
> > Especially the part when they were emailed about their mistake in
> > advertising by Master Asia. And in response, all he got was what seemed
> > like an automated reply.
> > For example, what if you had ordered for them, but was dealt with in a
> > poorly fashion. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be too happy. The way I
see
> > it, we're getting useful information on their quality of service. I
don't
> > mean to sound rude in any way, but you don't have to read the threads.
:-(