Yves Sakai (yves@hawaii.edu)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:13:17 -1000

Perhaps. After a few "look they put RX-71 instead of RX-73", "they said it
was V Gundam not Nu", they are so dumb yadda yadda yadda... I stopped
reading. Again if there was useful info, I don't mind, but perhaps I was
unlucky. Most of the mails I have read were just simple ragging (look at
the title for instance).

And no, you were not being rude. You had valid points. I just think the
noise was way higher than it need be.
___