Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:56:59 -0400

> I can understand some frustration, but isn't this going somewhat OT? I've
> been getting so much email about action ace and their mistake
> (read: ragging). I don't really give a crap. They get it wrong, they get
> it wrong. If there is tryly a question (eg. they advertised this, am I
> getting what I want to get if I order it?) then I could understand the
> traffic. If you don't like them, please don't order from them.
>
> Sheesh.
> ___

I don't know about you, but I'm finding this information quite informative.
Especially the part when they were emailed about their mistake in
advertising by Master Asia. And in response, all he got was what seemed
like an automated reply.
For example, what if you had ordered for them, but was dealt with in a
poorly fashion. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be too happy. The way I see
it, we're getting useful information on their quality of service. I don't
mean to sound rude in any way, but you don't have to read the threads. :-(

Thomas Yung