Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:28:14 -0700

Winn Sevilla wrote:

> Back then i used to think that the F-91's real capability is its speed...
> looking at the armor and such, it seems to be too thin compared to the previous
> gundams...

Yeah but that's because of it's petite size compared to previous Gundams. It'd look
like a Dom if it's armor was as thick as Nu Gundam. ^_^

I imagine the CV suits have similar stats. The beam shields also makes up for the
deficiency of armor, Plus the heavy use of Beam weapons makes armor virtually
useless.

---Brett Jensen