Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:45:17 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Caraway [mailto:jeff.caraway@mindspring.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 8:43 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] (OT) Microman and Gundam kits and cars

I tend to be a classic car guy myself. I like allot of the modern cars you
mentioned, but also like things like a Maseratti 3500, Bora, Ferrari 250SWB,
Dino, 250 LM, Porsches of course (early 911s, 944), lots of British stuff
like Aston Martin DB4s and Triumph TR4/5/6.
Ohhh.... and of course my 1999 BMW M3 ranks high in my book.
I haven't been able to afford the upper end, so I have had some pretty cheap
sports cars (excluding the M3) like an MG midget, Toyota MR2, and a Porsche
944S.
So far though... my M3 has been the best.

That's a switch isn't it???? Your Dad wrecking your car? :-)
What kind of sports car did you have and what will get next?

Jeff C

Jeff,

You are driving my future car.... We are moving into a new house in a few
months and by next year after they repave the roads and complete the
driveway I hope to be the owner of a new M3. My wife has been bugging me
for years to buy one because whever we see one I just stand there in awe.
BTW. I have never driven a M3 (other than in my dreams) but I remember
reading that the new M3 will have the same motor as the european spec
M3's.....

Oh well back to Gundam....