Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:34:36 +0800

Back then i used to think that the F-91's real capability is its speed...
looking at the armor and such, it seems to be too thin compared to the previous
gundams...
i thought it was too fast hence those after-images... also when the pilot first
tried it, it was too fast when it arose from the bay... ALSO, the name... F....
as in FORMULA...
formula one racing anyone???

jeeeeeeez....