Brian (GoDofChicKens@cfl.rr.com)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 07:51:36 -0700

What is the state of the Medical Technology in the UC timeline? In most
anime/sci-fi you see all kinds of advanced healing equipement, but I have
not seen any in Gundam. I would think they would at least have some kind of
submerging tank for accelarated healing. Any ideas? Also I was wondering if
anyone has or is thinking of making any cool Gundam Winamp skins? (I have
the D-Hell, but I don't want any of the Wing boys which was all I saw).
Thanks all.