MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 07:48:00 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/00 11:10:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<< Does anyone think an MG Guncannon and Guntank should be made? I am
 surprised they haven't been made yet. With all the OYW stuff being released
 all the time and the new MG RX-78 kit, I'd think they would be natural
 choices.

but wasn't the point of the HGUC line to make kits that would never be MG?
But now that they have the GP-01 coming that shoots that idea down. It would
be nice. Personally I think that 1/100 MG Marine Mecha (Gog, Z'Gock,etc.)
would be really awesome if done correctly.

Jason