Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:56:11 GMT

> Does anyone think an MG Guncannon and Guntank should be made? I am
>surprised they haven't been made yet. With all the OYW stuff being released

>all the time and the new MG RX-78 kit, I'd think they would be natural
>choices.

I agree, but I bet they are keeping it in reserve. Once sales dip, I bet they
will come out with it...which is a bit sarcastic, since there is a 1/100 resin
kit of the Guncannon...

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.