Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:02:36 +0800

>Hack 'n Slash Powergamers like that really are incorragable :-)
>This is where it really helps to have a GM. Especially a sneaky and
>sadistic GM.
>"Your Bio-Gundam just caught a REALLY bad cold."
>>- Roger

I'd send a nanotech gundam against it. and set the nanotech for
chickenpox. ehehehehhehe.

seriously, if it's something like that, I would send a nanotech gundam with
invasive abilities.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.