BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:56:24 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/00 11:44:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< This sounds like a plan. why not let's all join forces? I mean, I also
 have a Gundam WIng fanfic where I modified the MS, and I can't draw worth a
 damn either. Are there any artists willing to help us here? <starts
 thinking real hard in the hopes of becoming Newtype and sensing all the
artists> >>

  Sounds good. I just started on my mech specs. and universe. I still have to
have a quick society/life style type of over view, though. As well as create
my characters. This is my first go at this, so it maybe be very rough around
the edges :)

  My techonology border lines on fantasy though, as I am not scientist or
science student.