Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:51:57 +0800

>or if they are in any Varable Fighter.. once they figure out standing
>and fighting agasint Gundam style beam weapons isn't getting them
>anywhere they cna convert ot fighter mode and run rings around them..
>Macross probably has the best transforming mecha of any anime as far as
>speed and overal versatility is concerned, they can switch modes in
>almost an eye-blink

yeah, the macross people forgot about that...they tried to duke it out with
gundams because they thought the speed they had over gundams would make
them better...nt exactly the case when one are faced with a saber as long
as one is tall. another problem, of course, is that they had a newtype in
the party...and boy, he was extremely lucky that day.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.