Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:46:25 +0800

> At least you can draw :) I am writing a mecha stroy as well, but am
>creating(trying to) my own type of mecha, conflicting forces, universe, etc.
>Wish I had someone that could draw worth a darn to draw some mecha for me. I
>can draw very boxy, one side, views of mechs with graph paper, but cannot
>draw streamlined, humanoid mechs. I have patience to write out my story and
>stuff, but have no patience when it comes to learning to draw.
>
>Aaron

This sounds like a plan. why not let's all join forces? I mean, I also
have a Gundam WIng fanfic where I modified the MS, and I can't draw worth a
damn either. Are there any artists willing to help us here? <starts
thinking real hard in the hopes of becoming Newtype and sensing all the
artists>

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.