Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:43:50 +0800

At 07:59 PM 6/20/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Well, I've drawn pictures of them(Don't have a scanner, though) Funny you
>should mention the shoulders, since my design of the Newtype-use Gundam
>actually has the big shoulders. My Strike Gundam also has a slightly more
>streamlined head(Not quite Zetaish, but simillar-almost stormtrooperish
>also) plus a sort of RX-79(G)esque body, but more like the space type
>Gundams. I could modify some of Mark Simmon's pictures to show what I'm
>aiming for with the designs, but I don't think he'd let me :(

Hmm that's an interesting idea, to come up with a fanart archive of
conjectural mecha...or mecha derived from gundam, but aren't official and
made by the fans.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.